Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm Speechless, I have NO Speech...

... because I don't really have much to talk about in terms of the Jeep. I've been pretty busy lately due to my recent attempts to begin working out after a month haitus so I can get back into shape. That, combined with some awful weather (30's and snowing the past two days), have resulted in little to no work getting done on the ol' Wrangler.


I really like the way the white hard top looks, I'm thinking of doing this with my hard top.


Last Thursday I attempted to remove the rear fender flares (the black things that extend out from the body over the rear wheels), but the bolts that hold them on are a real b*tch to get out because they become wedged deep in the plastic and its hard to get a wrench on them. Also, the flares are filthy because of my bright idea to drive the Jeep through the mud when I was test driving it on Day 1. So not only are the bolts hard to grip, but there is caked on mud everywhere that falls in my eyes/nose/mouth every time I try to remove the flares. I finally gave up after 30 minutes of struggling and eventually slicing my thumb open.



My desktop background right now, I'd love my Jeep to look like this (except white).



I will be heading back to Boston this weekend for Easter so the Jeep will still be on hold. I may get some work done on it next week if the weather is nice. Next weekend I will be travelling to South Bend, IN for the annual Spring "Blue/Gold Game" and to visit college friends. So there might not be anywork done for a couple weeks.


Shout out to my boy HC for reading the blog and insisting that I keep posting, it's nice to know someone is reading my drivel... (Well maybe some parts. What parts? .... the uh, drivel parts...)


No comments:

Post a Comment