Friday, May 15, 2009

Still Workin'

I hadn't planned on doing any work on my Jeep yesterday, but when I stopped by Dave's house to drop off the painting supplies I had bought earlier in the day, Dave came outside and called me out for not doing anything on weekdays. So I of course had to prove him wrong. One thing led to another and I ended up working for 4 hours. Here's a quick list of what I did:

- Sealed and replaced my front differential cover

- Filled the front differential with gear oil

- Put my rear wheels back on, rolled the Jeep out of the garage, then did a ton of organizing and cleaning (it's always nice to work in a clean garage)

- Vacuumed all the rust/dirt/dust/crud out of my Jeep's interior

- Unbolted the windshield from the roll bars to see what it would look like folded down

- Watched Dave and his buddy tear apart an old Trans Am for parts


Pics:



























No comments:

Post a Comment